http://cindywhitmarshfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo.png 0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org http://cindywhitmarshfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo.png email@example.com 00:35:232016-05-27 16:45:47Think You Can Eat That? Think Again! Healthy Foods Debunked!
There are so many foods that people think are healthy and lean but will ruin your diet! If you are trying to lose weight and stay lean these foods will cause problems if you abuse them!
1. Granola– Healthy breakfast right? I never let my clients eat granola when they are trying to lose weight! Granola is super high in sugar and fat! I love the FitZee foods protein pancakes! Healthy mix of complex carbs and protein but also provides energy! I give them to my kids before their sporting events! They love them too!
2. Pre-made Smoothies– These store bought smoothies are packed with sugar and can have more calories than a cheese burger! Yuck! Even when they just have great fruit and veggies in them, they are loaded with sugar! This is bad for a diet! They can run up to 650-1000 calories in a glass! I like to chew my food too! I’m not a smoothie fan at all!
3. Trail Mix- So many people snack on trail mix all day for energy and weight loss. This is not a good snack if you are trying to lose weight! One handful can add up to 600 calories! This is more than your meal should be! Unless you are a triathlete or marathon runner or that kind of an athlete, I would avoid trail mix all together! FitZee Foods has a gluten free snack called Karmic Krunch, that is a much better choice! My kids love it too!
4. Frozen Yogurt– You may as well eat ice cream! Even fat free yogurt is loaded with sugar and calories! This will increase your blood sugar, causing your body to store fat! It would be better to eat a piece of fruit and an egg white or a Greek yogurt instead! Greek yogurts have less sugar, more protein and are low fat! Much better choice!
5. Fat Free Foods– Fat Free doesn’t mean calorie free at all! In fact, the sugar content of fat free foods goes up to make up for the no fat so that it tastes better! Processed foods in general are tough on a diet if you are someone who is trying to get lean! That is why I love the FitZee foods concepts and meals! They are lean, non processed, real foods that are amazing in taste and are perfectly proportioned for your body!
6. Energy bars– Most energy bars or so called protein bars that you can find on the market could be compared to a candy bar! High in high fructose corn syrup, saturated fat and processed proteins! Just eat a Snickers instead! Just Kidding! Please don’t! I love the FitZee food bars because they are more natural, high in fiber, low on the glycemic index and satisfy your sugar cravings!
*** For more foods that you think are healthy but will ruin your diet watch this segment I did on Good Morning SD!
Stay Fit and Healthy!