1. Scan your body
– You would think that getting an yearly check up is a no brainer right? Not so much! We all need yearly checkups no matter what your age! Women, get your mammograms! Men need to do their part too! Turn your head and cough! Ha Ha! JK! We should know our cholesterol levels and blood pressure too! Let’s get on it! It’s the new year!
2. Supplement from blood work
– The best way to know what your body needs in the way of vitamins is with your blood work! Stop taking what Suzie next door takes because it works for her! One size doesn’t fit all with vitamins! Have your doc do blood work and check it for deficiencies. From there you will know what you need to take daily! The only one thing I make my clients take daily is an Omega 3, 6, 9! Everyone needs to take an omega supplement! It is good for your heart, blood sugar, hormone regulation, digestion, sugar cravings and weight loss! I have one on my site called Ultra-Omega oil! Its amazing! www.CindyWhitmarshfitness.com
3. Schedule a week at a time– Every week sit down with just you or with your family to make a fitness and nutrition plan! Planning is the key to your success in health! Plan your menus, plan your workouts, then grocery shop for the week! You will be successful if you are prepared! I love using FitZee foods as part of our meal planning! They make it so easy for a busy family or person who doesn’t want to cook for themselves! We all get to eat what we want and I know that my kids are eating healthy great food! It’s easy! You can go to their location or they will deliver in your area! Done deal!
4. Be accountable with logging– Log everything! Log your food, fitness and moods! I love the app on my phone called MyFitnessPal! It’s easy and fun to do with a friend! Also, FitZee has free workouts at their store! No more excuses! Check on line for class times! It’s a great way to be accountable!
5. Stay hydrated all day– This is a no brainer! Water is the key! Drink between 90 to 128 ounces of water and it will change your life!
6. Use the 3 ingredient rule 80% of time– This just means eat mostly real food! If you stay away from processed foods 80% of the time you will be successful!
For more on my favorite tips check my Good Morning San Diego segment here!
Here is my Jump Start Fat Blaster Workout!
Check out the link to watch the show!
1. Bench low jumps
2. Step ups with biceps/shoulders
3. Repeater tap overs
4. Chest press leg drop
5. Split jumps
6. Opp arm leg reach
7. Step overs
9. Reverse crunch