I have 3 kids. Jaden 13, Kendall 9, and Gavin 1.5 years old! My husband works for Fox and the Padres as a game analyst on air so he is gone almost every day! We are crazy busy and sometimes have to eat out in a hurry, but we still maintain a healthy lifestyle. My pet peeve is when someone says, “I can’t lose weight because I am so busy and we eat out all the time!” That is just hogwash! You can do it. You just have to be selective and picky when it comes to ordering out. I have to say that since I have discovered FitZee foods, my life has gotten so much easier! My entire family loves the bars and foods! It makes it easy to make different dinners for everyone quick and easy and we are all happy! My girls are in crazy competitive sports and they love the bars in between games for both beach volleyball and soccer! Here are a few of my other favorites!
- Crazy Bowls and Wraps – Pacific Beach (High Protein bowl)
- Lean and Green – La Jolla (Organic everything! Low fat tuna salad)
- FitZee Foods – Union Square (Delivery/dairy free/gluten free/low carb/Paleo friendly amazing bars) (Fav Tofu mac n cheese)
- Jersey Mikes – All over (Wheat, turkey or veggie wraps)
- Rubios – All over CA (Health Mex menu)
- Evolution Fast Food – Downtown (100% Vegan/South of the Border Burger)
- Panera Bread – All over (Whole grain chicken sandwich/salads/soup)
- Wrap up! Order grilled/non fried/salads/low fat dressings/take off half the bun/no cheese/no supersize/water on the side/no sodas!!!!!!!!